The town of Taupo is a delightful location from which to explore the central plateau region of the North Island of New Zealand.
The Taupo region was formed by volcanic eruptionsover the previous 27,000 years. The geothermal history of the region has resulted in a unique and diverse landscape offering magnificent attractions, water sports, walking and some stunning geothermal attractions / hot pools.
We offer half day and full day tours and transfers to explore the surrounding area.
Recommended highlights include :
- Huka Falls (including Jet Boat ride or River Cruise)
- Aratiatia Rapids
- Lava Glass Blowing Studio
- Walking Tour - Kawakawa Bay to Kinloch.
- Wairakei Terraces
- Taupo Museum
- Orakei Korako Geothermal Park.
- Botanical Gardens
- Tongariro Crossing
- Huka Prawn Park
- Barbary tour to the Maori Rock Carvings
$99 per person
We'll build an itinerary with you !
Based on 6 passengers for 4 hour tour - Excludes tax / admissions.